Dear Parents and/or Guardians,
Welcome to fifth grade! We hope you have a wonderful summer filled with relaxation and vacations. We do not want to inundate you with forms and papers to read over with your child on the first day of school, so we will give you a quick overview of what supplies you need before we meet. Feel free to get these before the first day, or wait until the first week- there is no rush!
In terms of supplies, We ask that you get:
- A 1 ½ inch 3-ring binder (with a clear overlay so that we can slide a cover sheet in, and pockets on the inside)
- 6 pocket folders (any design is fine)
- pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- 5 composition notebooks (one-subject notebooks only please)
- coloring supplies (markers, colored pencils, or crayons)
Many classroom supplies will be provided, such as markers, highlighters, scissors, glue sticks, etc.
If you would like to make any donations to the classroom, it would be greatly appreciated! Here is a list of supplies that are always needed: tissues, sharpies, wet wipes, sticky notes, highlighters, colored pencils, index cards, scotch tape, and pens. If you run into a problem getting all of the supplies for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Joy and Mrs. Radeff