Please join us for The Secret Lives of Teens & Tweens on October 1, 2018 from 7-8:30pm at the Stoughton High School Auditorium.
LEARN WHAT TEENS AND TWEENS ARE REALLY THINKING AND HOW TO SUPPORT THEM
Do you wonder:
- What teens/tweens are really thinking?
- Why they don’t share their feelings with us?
- How can adults better support them?
Participants will leave with:
- Strategies to implement immediately
- Innovative techniques for engaging teens/tweens
- More confidence, courage and patience
This parent presentation is sponsored by the Stoughton Parent Engagement Center, the Stoughton Youth Commission and OASIS.
No registration is required. For parents/guardians of students in Grades 4-12.
Childcare for children 5 and up will be provided as needed.
Please contact in advance firstname.lastname@example.org if you need childcare.
Attend and enter to win a raffle prize.
Presented to parents by Jon Mattleman, Mental Health Counselor/Trainer and former Stoughton Youth Commission Director (www.jonmattleman.com)